Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tuesday

Well since I was sick last week, I completely forgot that I was going to do a blog about our Tuesday class.  I was pretty skeptical when I was told that we were going to be acting out the Dadie and Diop stories.  I hate doing any form of presentations but I actually enjoyed it!  I had a lot more fun than I thought I would and it was a new and fun way to go over the material.  While I am very proud of my groups performance, I absolutely loved the other groups presentation of "The Bone".  It was hilarious and I really enjoyed it!  When I read it, I didn't really see it as a humorous story.  I honestly thought that it was annoying.  However, when we went over it and then the other group presented it, it made me really enjoy the story.  I also was very glad to get the information regarding the major and what former students have done with their degrees.  I have been asking myself what I want to do with my major and it was very helpful to learn about the success others are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment